2 days. 9:00am – 4:00pm each day
This is an Internet-based, hands-on workshop with each student provided their own virtual development environment for the duration of the class.
$895 per person (multi-student discounts available)
Note: Due to the interactive nature of this workshop, it will be limited to 15 students.
Student Prerequisite Knowledge:
- Each student must have working knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2011.
Each classroom day will run from 9:00am to 4:00pm (CDT) with the virtual environments available for student use until midnight of the second day.
Think labs. Lots and lots of labs. And homework. There will be homework.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- Creating a development environment
- Source control
- Working in teams
- Working with Visual Studio
- Working with Web Resources
- Working with Solutions
- Working with Forms
- Form events
- Form Event Handler Execution Context Reference
- Working with the Xrm.Page Object Model
- Working with Collections
- Data operations
- Tabs and Sections
- Working with Controls
- Working with iFrames
- Working with Navigation Items
- Using the XrmSrcToolkit to CRM-related data operations
We will be using about 75 of the methods found in the Xrm.Page object model so you should leave class with a fairly good understanding of where things are and how to access them.