I added/updated my Art and Science of Model-Driven App Design course last weekend. Here are the highlights:
Module: Forms - Technical Review
- Lesson: Using Emojis in Option Set Fields
- Lesson: Hiding the Related Entity Navigation
- Lesson: Using the Spacer Component
Module: Forms - Design Review
- Lesson: What is the ROI of a design decision?
Theme Generator Solution
One of the highlights of the course is a Theme Generator I built to supplement the built-in Themes. It has the following features:
- Support for the Unified Interface
- Color selection via a Color Picker control
- Can Clone an existing Built-In Theme
- When you save a Custom Theme record, it will create a new Built-In Theme or update an existing Built-In Theme
Here is what the user interface looks like:
So that is about it for this week. Check it out when you have time and let me know if you have any questions.