There is an update to the Implementation Guide available on Technet:
- At this point, this information is not available in the downloadable version, which you can find here:
Here is a list of the new and updated topics:
- Report writing with CRM 2015 for online and on-premises added section that includes several topics.
- Update deployment configuration settings added several topics that further describe Microsoft Dynamics CRM Windows PowerShell cmdlets.
- Use Deployment Manager to manage the deployment added section that includes all Deployment Manager Help topics.
- Use Email Router Configuration Manager added section that includes all Email Router Configuration Manager Help topics.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Monitoring Service added topic that describes how the Microsoft Dynamics CRM monitoring service records monitoring activity.
I’ll be covering the Monitoring Service in-depth in an upcoming article shortly.