It seems Microsoft has started rolling out an update to CRM 2013 Online called, “Online2.’
Here is a link to the KB article:
and here are the highlights:
Online2 resolves the following issues:
- A custom entity that has multiple "inactive" status reasons can be deactivated without prompting the user to select the appropriate status. This occurs within the form and not from a form view.
- Unresolved recipients removed from email form.
- Unexpected format changes occur when you create email messages by using the email template.
- When you use Internet Explorer 8, the related record drop-down list is missing when a record is opened.
- When you set IME mode on an attribute on an entity to ACTIVE, the IME mode is not honored. This occurs for Single Line of Text, Multiple Lines of Text, and other attributes that are bound to input elements or text area elements.
- If you have a field set by using the "Phone" format setting, the field appears as a dialable phone number in the contact card. If you created a solution prior to CRM 2013 that had a field marked as "phone," the field was marked as "text" when the solution was imported into a 2013 organization.