Monthly Archives: July 2013

2 Error: Proxy type with the name account has been defined by another assembly

I am a big fan of the Simplified Connection technology added by the Xrm.Client assembly and use it almost exclusively. Recently, I ran into the same issue at two separate customers. Both had just converted from CRM 4.0 and both had plugins and custom ASP.NET web pages in use. Occasionally, the following exception would be […]

Continue reading

5 Date.js and Dynamics CRM 2011

In a word: NO. I recently added the JavaScript date library Date.js to an installation to get some date calculation functionality. It worked great but totally broke the CRM date controls. After much troubleshooting and some helpful advice from my friend Tanguy, I realized Date.js was incompatible with CRM and I had to remove it […]

Continue reading