I thought I’d share a few things of interest in the Dynamics CRM world that I’ve seen in the past few weeks:
- Christopher Cognetta has a great recap of Convergence 2013 here:
- Demian Rasko has written a tool to bulk create test data. I have not tried it, but it looks interesting.
- Bryan Page wrote an interesting article on:
- Andrii Butenko wrote a very interesting article on sending SMS messages from CRM:
- Former Microsofties Nikhil Hasija and Craig Unger have launched a new company, azuqua and a new product, FlÃµ, to help people move data between various online services, including Dynamics CRM. It’s on my list of things to try.