If you have ever wondered if Dynamics CRM is holding on to your email and not sending it, there is a way to check:
In CRM 2011, just perform the following steps:
1) Select your Workplace area.
2) Click Activities.
3) Change your Activities view to E-mail.
4) Select My Pending E-mails:
This will show emails that belong to you. But what about everyone else?
While the My Pending Emails view is loaded, perform the following steps:
1) Click the Advanced Find button on the Ribbon.
2) Click the Details button to make your criteria editable:
3) Delete the row that states: Owner Equals: Current User.
4) Click the Save As button.
5) Work the Query Properties dialog is displayed, remove the word My.
6) Click OK.
7). Click the results button to perform the query.
if you go back to the E-Mail Views list, you’ll now see Pending E-mails under My Views: