If You Ignore It, It Just Gets Worse
- Dynamics CRM has moments of extreme sluggishness
- Users seem to have magical abilities to perform actions that are way above their pay grade
- There is just not enough time in the day to do your real job while fixing all the issues you and your users constantly encounter
- Email stops moving
How I Mastered the Art of Dynamics CRM Administration
- Check for existing problems and issues
- Correct them as quickly as possible
- Implemented process automation to keep Dynamics CRM in-tune with a minimal amount of additional labor
Finally, It’s Your Turn
- Learn the Tools that every Dynamics CRM Administrator needs to know and use
- Learn which system and personal settings get you into trouble
- Discuss security best practices and decide which areas you need to concerned with
- Learn to manage system jobs
- Learn to automate your administrative tasks
- Learn workflow automation best practices
- Learn to manage email and users
- Create a Dynamics CRM Administration plan of action to guide you down the path of Mastery
- Most content applies to both Online and On-Premises, while some is specific to each
It all comes as part of the Mastering the Art of Dynamics CRM Administration workshop and includes:
- The main Mastering workshop which will be roughly three hours in length, (depending on questions).
- Two one-hour follow-up group coaching calls to check your progress and provide answers to any questions or issues you might encounter. These are usually at two and four weeks after the main workshop.
- You will receive a single-organization license of SnapShot! for Dynamics CRM – the ultimate Dynamics CRM/365 documentation tool.
- Copies of my Dynamics CRM Deep Dive: Security and Administration books.
- Lifetime access to an on-demand version of this same workshop. (The main premise of which is to keep it relevant by continuing add new content as things change and develop.)
This is over $1,000 of products and services but today it can be yours for an investment of $397.
And you are 100% safe to try this out. If for some reason you’re not totally delighted with what you have learned in the Main Mastering workshop and do not think it will make your job easier, then just let me know – and you get all your money back.
It’s Decision Time
You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead. Is that where you want to go? Take a new action, and get a new result. Finally become of Master of Dynamics CRM Administration.
Taking action is a two-step process:
Step 1 is to visit the EventBrite page and purchase a ticket.
Step 2 is to register for the webinar (using GoToWebinar) using the registration link found on the purchase confirmation page.
I will also be sending you a link to a survey to find out a little more about your current situation and plans.
Registration ends at 12:00pm Central Time on Wednesday, June 21st.
The Mastering the Art of Dynamics CRM Administration workshop begins promptly at 9:00am CDT on Thursday, June 22nd.
I hope to see you there.